Guilt Free Pizza Recipe
- Siete Tortillas (I prefer almond but any will do)
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Small Red Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- Vegan shredded Cheese (I love Parmela Creamery nut cheese)
- Pizza sauce
- Spices: salt, pepper, basil, garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional: Chicken breast, ground turkey, beyond meat burger
- Optional: Vegan ranch (I prefer Just Ranch)
Yield: Makes 4 Individual Pizzas
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Drizzle olive oil on baking pan, place tortillas on pan and coat both sides in the oil.
- Sprinkle cheese on each tortilla then add second tortilla on top of the cheese
- Coat tortilla with pizza sauce, just enough to cover it
- Dice vegetables/meat and place them in one giant sexy pile
- Season the giant sexy pile to your liking and drizzle about 2 tbs of olive oil on it
- Mix giant sexy pile
- Spread toppings over each tortilla. If there is excess toppings feel free to spread them out around the baking sheet for a tasty side dish.
- Bake pizza for 20 min. Remove pizza and use a spatula to gently loosen each tortilla from the baking sheet to avoid having it stick
- Back for another 20 min then remove pizza and make sure it's cooked. It may take more or less time because I'm not a chef and this is my first recipe so gimme a break.
- Drizzle some vegan ranch on top if you're feeling feisty.
- THROW IT IN YOUR FACE, RUB IT ON YOUR BODY